Article 1. Scope and range of application
Article 2: Purposes of use of personal details
1.) Equirex Products BV processes your details for:
- Accepting, recording and processing your order.
- Carrying out agreements made with you.
- Relationship management (informing you about special offers/progress of your order).
- Obtaining management information, support for development of products and services and determining general commercial strategy.
2.) Equirex Products BV can also use your personal details for detecting unlawful and/or punishable acts/behaviour (or attempts thereto) towards Equirex Products BV, its clients and/or its staff. Equirex Products BV can also use these details to participate in a warning system/fraud register if there are grounds to do so.
3.) Equirex Products BV can also use your personal details to inform you (on the basis of a selection or otherwise) about interesting offers and/or services from Equirex Products BV. You can also receive this information by e-mail, if you have given your consent for this. If you do not/no longer wish to receive any commercial information, you can inform us of this by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or calling our customer service team on +31 (0) 85 878 62 40
4.) Equirex Products BV will not sell on your personal details to third parties.
- During every visit to our site the IP address is automatically recognized and possibly as a result the site or e-mail of origin. Equirex Products BV stores and uses these details to be able to analyze the navigation, pages visited, viewed/not viewed and ordered items.
- Based on the above analysis we will be able to inform you about offers and/or product information that could be of interest to you. The analysis will also enable us to optimize the functionality and content of the site and e-mails.
- Equirex Products BV also makes use of the services of third parties for any personalized offers. You declare that you consent to these third parties having your personal details on a confidential basis and to the fact that they might approach you with general and/or personalized information and/or offers.
- With a view to optimizing our site/E-Shop and being able to provide you with tailored information on interesting offers and/or products, so-called cookies are also placed on your computer by our site. A cookie is a small text file that is sent to your computer automatically when you visit a website. These cookies see to it that you do not have to fill in the same details over and over when you return to our website and/or that you get to see the same information. These cookies are only for the purposes of optimizing your ease of use.
- equirex.nl is the domain name of the site server that passes on the cookies. These days most browsers can be set in such a way as to inform you if a cookie is being sent to you, allowing you to refuse these cookies if you so wish. Under the heading `Help` in your browser’s toolbar you will find instructions surrounding use and possible refusal of cookies. If you block cookies you can still visit the site, but it could prevent certain site elements/services from functioning at their best. Disabling/blocking cookies will limit your ease of use when visiting our site.
- Equirex Products BV cannot guarantee that the colours of the products will match the colours on your screen exactly, as the image on your screen will depend on the quality and settings of you monitor.
- This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States . Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. By using this website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
Article 4: Changes of address
As the customer you are obliged to inform Equirex Products BV of any change of address straight away. As long as Equirex Products BV has not received any notification of change of address from you, we will deem you to be residing at the last address we knew you to be living at and you will continue to be liable for the items you have ordered and that have been delivered to the old address. Equirex Products BV will in no way be liable and/or obliged to refund costs if orders are delivered to `old` addresses where no notification of change of address has been received. Your new address will not be considered to have been passed on to us in a legally valid manner until your address details have been modified in your personal account for our E-shop.
1.) At all times you are entitled to ask Equirex Products BV to show you the personal details it holds for you. If there are grounds to do so, you can ask us to improve, supplement or remove these details if these are incorrect, incomplete or irrelevant, or are in any sense being processed in conflict with a statutory regulation. You can also consult/correct the personal details we hold for you online by opening your account.
Article 6: Disclaimer
Equirex Products BV and its editorial staff have taken the greatest of care in preparing, compiling, editing and disseminating the information on this site, but can in no way whatsoever guarantee the accuracy or completeness of this information. Equirex Products BV and its editorial staff accept no liability for damage that could arise as a result of the publication of information on this site. To the extent that the web pages of Equirex Products BV contain links to other sites on the internet, Equirex Products BV hereby declares expressly that we have no influence on the layout or content of the pages to which these links lead. For that reason Equirex Products BV and its editorial staff distance themselves expressly from all content of all pages belonging to third parties to which links on these web pages lead.
This declaration applies to all links shown and to all content of the pages linked to. The content of this website is protected by copyright and is the property of Equirex Products BV.
Article 7: Google analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States . Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. By using this website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.